Followers

Thursday 25 July 2013

Eileen Godwin's workshop

Well what a lovely day I spent on Tuesday at a workshop with the lovely and talented Eileen Godwin.

Eileen lives in Kent but was staying at her son's house in Coventry - I was lucky enough to be one of a handful of people at the workshop.

This is one of the cards we made (I will add the rest when I've finished them!).  It's using a Hero Arts Large Flower Pattern stamp.

It's so effective - I'm thrilled to bits with it.

                                        
                                 
 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fabulous day....I am so jealous....and what a stunning card....Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Yvonne, and didn't we have a great day, I can't wait to repeat the experience. Hugs P xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Yvonne, so glad you got to experience the wonderfully talented and lovely Eileen, I try to go each month to her workshops I live about an hour away so it's great! Xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just admiring Rae's on her blog and yours is equally fab Yvonne. It looks like a fab workshop. x

    ReplyDelete