Followers

Sunday 5 July 2015

Stampbord

Morning all, welcome to a beautiful sunny Sunday morning.

Today I have for you another Stampbord project - I can't leave it alone since I got the chance to use it.

I put four square pieces together, coloured the background and then stamped the Visible Image butterfly with Versamark before dabbing with Magenta OanPaśtels.

The background was made with a piece of Kraft card which I coated in Gesso.  Once dry it takes the PanPastels beautifully as it has a great keyI coloured with magenta and turquoise PanPastels before embossing with the Sheena splatter embossing folder.  I then sanded it back and love the effect the Gesso gives when it shows through.

Why not pop over to the http://welove2create.blogspot.co.uk/ to take a look at the fabulous projects from my Team mates.  Why not join in?  You could win a fabulous prize.


2 comments:

  1. Amazing project Yvonne. The colours are absolutely stunning together and that butterfly stamp is so pretty. Great tip about using Gesso as an undercoat, thanks for that. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Yvonne another great project using stampboard ..I really must get some...it looks so beautiful with the panPastels...hope you had a lovely weekend....hugs...xxxx

    ReplyDelete