Followers

Sunday 3 May 2015

PanPastels and Indigoblu stamps - PanPastel Challenge Anything Goes

Today I'm sharing with you a blast from the past.  I hope you'll forgive me as I'm preparing for a special week this week.  My daughter and son in law are coming over to visit from Canada.  I haven't seen them for five years!

The card background uses the paler shades of PanPastel with Indigoblu stamps.

There is some fabulous inspiration from my team mates over on the Chalkenge Blog, it would be great if you could pop along to take a peak.  It would be even better if you could join in - there's a prize for the winner.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful soft colours Yvonne, very striking x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The delicate background is just perfect for the beautiful Indigo Blu stamps. You must be so excited about seeing your daughter & son in law after 5 years, what a wonderful time you will have together! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yvonne...this is beautiful and you are forgiven...I bet you are so excited about seeing your daughter and son in law...have an absolutely amazing time....and photos please....hugs...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft! reminds me of a calm evening walk on the salt marshes on the East Coast :D I just want to head off now and feel it.

    beautifully created hunnie x
    hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete