Sunday, 1 March 2015
PanPastel Challenge - Stencil It
A new Challenge over on the PanPastel Blog, perfect for me as I have a shed load of stencils!!!
I thoroughly enjoyed making this project which I started by using Grunge Paste through my stencil then leaving it to dry. Once it was dry, which doesn't take very long, I covered the whole page with the light blue then I replaced the stencil and coloured through with the red, black and green (notice the green tended to mix with the red which gave me a much more natural colour for the stems, leaves and pods.
The next process changed everything, I again replaced the stencil and sponged Versamark through it and covered it with clear embossing powder, I did this three times until I achieved a glossy surface on the flowers. Hopefully you can see this a bit clearer on the close up picture.
A pale blue Promarker was used around the edges of the flowers as hilight.
Thank you so much for popping in today.