Followers

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Craft Stamper - Take It Make It Challenge

I've thoroughly enjoyed the blog hop over at Craft Stamper which encouraged me to have a go in their Challenge this month.  Click HERE to enter.

My entry is a tag I made using the Tim Holtz Nautical Blueprint stamps and Hero Arts Brush Stroke stamps.

I used the Brush Stroke stamps for the sun and background together with Adirondack inks.  I then stamped the Sea Horse, Star Fish and Sand Dollar on to the tag and also on to white card using Archival Ink.  I coloured these and cut them out then added Rock Candy Crackle.  Once dry I added them to the tag on foam pads.  I took some garden string and coloured it with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

Hope you like it.




5 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag Yvonne ...... I love the background and the seahorse looks fab with the crackle glaze! Thanks for joining in with the Craft Stamper Challenge .... good luck hun! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific background, great colors! Thanks for joining us at the Take It Make It Challenge. Best wishes ~ Renee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning tag Yvonne, ...the background is fab....and your seahorse is so realistic....as I said earlier on fb you really are Queen of Tags....just love em....hugs...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that it's gorgeous, thanks for joining us at the Craft Stampers challenge, Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drop dead gorgeous Yvonne!! So happy you joined us for Craft Stampers Take it Make it challenge xoxox

    ReplyDelete