Followers

Saturday 15 November 2014

Sweet Lilac Flowers - Christmas

Hi folks it's another Challenge over at Sweet Lilac Flowers, good luck to the winner of last months Challenge.

I was inspired to make a tag for this Challenge after watching brilliant demos by the lovely Hels Sheridan at the NEC las week.

I started with a size 8 tag on to which I put texture paste through a script stencil.  Once this was dry I inked with Worn Lipstick and Frayed Burlap Distress Ink.  After drying I rubbed over gilding wax to make the script pop.

The gorgeous pearl ribbon and flowers are from Sweet Lilac, I give my flowers more texture by spraying with water and scrunching them.  The flourishes are die cuts with gold paper and the little add on is stamped with free stamps from a magazine.

A lovely bow and tinsel ribbon tops it all off.

I hope you have time to enter our Challenge this week, pop over HERE to see the fabulous projects my team mates have produced.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Yvonne, I did enjoy watching Hels and I can see her inspiration in your tag...it is stunning and the Sweet Lilac flowers are just the perfect embellishments...have a great day tomorrow....hugs...xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hels is great isn't she? she is an inspiration. lovely tag Yvonne beautifully finished with Sweet lilac flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag and what lovely flowers. I love Hels' work, such a talented lady. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yvonne, I too enjoyed watching Hels. This tag is gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete