Followers

Monday 15 September 2014

Autumn colours - Sweet Lilac Flowers Challenge









Thank you to everyone who joined in with our Bling It Up Challenge, we love to see what you do with the amazing Sweet Lilac Flowers.

The Challenge for this month is Autumnal colours. 
 
Whenever I think of autumn in a crafty way The Blustery Day stamp comes to mind.  I decided to make a wall hanging for this months inspiration and also had fun dipping the Sweet Lilac leaves into my Meltpot for more texture.  Sweet Lilac have a lovely selection of flowers in all colours and sizes why not pop over to their website to take a look.  
http://www.sweetlilac.co.uk.  You can also get beautiful lace and embellishments - I used their lovely lace along the top of my project.

Thank you for taking the time to pop into my blog today, all comments are very much appreciated. 

1 comment:

  1. Morning Yvonne, your wall hanging is so beautiful and the flowers compliment it brilliantly. What a great idea to dip the leaves....they look fab.
    Have a good week. Hugs. Jo. X

    ReplyDelete