Followers

Sunday 13 July 2014

Inspired by Tim Holtz - PanPastels

I have some amazingly exciting news to share with you this morning.  Nikky Hall and the fabulous PanPastel DT have invited me to join them on their Team.  I couldn't be more pleased and delighted to be a part of such a talented group and look forward to working with them all.

So on to the new Challenge starting today over on the PanPastel Challenge Blog - Inspired by Tim Holtz.  Now I can't think of a single crafty friend who hasn't been inspired by Tim, so you have no excuse for not joining in!  We have a PanPastel and a lovely mask for the winner and you can enter HERE.

This is my Tim Holtz offering for today and I hope you like it, I'm wanting to show that you can get that lovely blended background without using ink but by using PanPastels instead.  I even coloured my seam binding with matching PanPastels.

The colours I used along with stencils and stamps were:

Permanent Red, Phthalo Black Shade (through one of the masks), Yellow Ochre, Neutral Grey Extra Dark and Burnt Sienna Shade (around the edges of the tag and to colour the ticket).


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Yvonne,love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag and fabulous news Yvonne! Well done and enjoy :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly a huge congratulations to you Yvonne, they are a great team, say hi to them from me, I do miss them. Love your Timmy inspired tag, gorgeous xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tag Yvonne and many congrats x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big Congrats my friend....and very well deserved....your tag is fabulous and the blending is just gorgeous...have a wonderful Sunday....x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Yvonne, I love your Tag and I am so pleased that you are on the Pan Pastel Team but not surprised because your work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag Yvonne and congratulations. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. well done Yvonne. so happy for you. this tag is great and i can recognize a few stencils on there xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you're joining us Yvonne, gorgeous tag too!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there amazin teamie, I love your Timmy Tag, love the georgous colours and butterflies, hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete