Followers

Friday 18 April 2014

Fussy and Fancy - Pearls and Lace

Happy Good Friday!
It's time for a new Challenge over at Fussy and Fancy and the theme is Pearls and Lace.

I was very pleased with my Wedding Invitation - it's really pretty in real life - unfortunately it was virtually impossible to photograph!

I used a Hot off the Press background stamp which I embossed with Wow glitter embossing powder ( Will I never learn that I can't photograph shiny finishes!). I then coloured with Milled Lavender Distress Ink. Mi added Tim Holtz trimmings down the side which had Liquid Pearls down the centre.  All finished off with a topper and a pearl swirl.











8 comments:

  1. Beautiful design Yvonne. I bet it looks beautiful in the hand - as you say sparkles just don't photograph very well. I like the fact that it's not too fussy and I think pearls always look good on any sort of wedding card. Have a great Easter everybody. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Yvonne, your wedding card is gorgeous! So delicate and elegant, love the embossing, it looks amazing! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh stunning Yvonne, I do love Lace and Pearls...have a very Happy Easter Weekend....hugs. Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fantastic Yvonne, love the glittery paper
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow beautiful card!!! Love the embossing with the wow glitter....I so understand the concern with photoing sparkly, shiny creations:))
    Very nice!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Lovely sparkley effect. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the sparkle, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete