Followers

Saturday 30 November 2013

Fussy and Fancy


Morning folks - gorgeous morning who would think it's almost December?

I have a couple of friends (lovely ladies!) on this Design Team albeit on the opposite team.

I follow their projects closely each month and find myself drawn more and more to this Challenge.

I've decided to enter my "Shop Window" for this Challenge which is made using Creative Expressions stamps and embossing powder - some of it glittery!

The flower in the corner was made using the corner stamp which I embossed and cut out and then built up into a flower.  The background I made using ribbon.

I'm very keen on the finish of my projects so therefore have also attached photos of the back of the project and the central bit where I covered the acetate with ribbon.










2 comments:

  1. Fabulous project Yvonne...and I for one love your work ....plus you are a lovely lady too...and can honestly say you would be an asset to the Fussy and Fancy Design Team.......good luck.....and crafty hugs....Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GORGEOUS project Yvonne!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!!

    ReplyDelete