Followers

Sunday 12 May 2013

Twinchie - for the brand new Challenge

Here's one of my entries for the brand new Twinchie Challenge.  Thanks to Bev for setting it up and thanks also to the Team of the original Twinchie Challenge and good luck with your individual ventures.

This Twinchie started life as a 2" square white piece of card.  I stamped and embossed the sentiment then added blue ink to my brayer and used the crumpled paper technique for the background.

The embellishments were made from shrink plastic - most definitely a labour of love!!!

On to my next one.

Thanks so much for looking and for leaving your comments.

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic twinchie. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yvonne, love your Twinchie, wish the weather was really like summer! Thank you so much for joining in our new Twinchie challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work her Yvonne, I love twinchies. Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recognised those stamped images, I also have that set. Don't they look good shrunk and mounted on your Twinchie! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete