Followers

Sunday 26 April 2015

PanPastel Anything Goes

For this tag I sponged the yellow background and stamped the leaves before running it through the embossing machine and then gently sponged the darker colour onto the raised areas to make the embossing pop.

PanPastels are great for colouring ribbon too, which is how I coloured my ribbons.

A bouquet of Sweet Lilac flowers added and a sentiment and we're good to go.

Why not pop over to the PanPastel Challenge Blog - there's great inspiration from my fantastic team mates.  Hope you're inspired to join in xxx


7 comments:

  1. Now that is something new pan pastel for colouring ribbons...this is something I am going to try ...beautiful tag Yvonne you just keep getting better and better x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Yvonne, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore your tag Yvonne and must try the embossing trick myself. Have oodles of folders and stencils and would be a great way to use them differently. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful tag Yvonne....and great inspiration for all of us....hugs...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tag Yvonne. I will definitely try the embossing tip & hope I get a result as perfect as yours! Love the pretty little flowers and the ribbon looks fab - I've never tried colouring ribbon with my pans. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a bright sunshiny tag. love it. never know might join you again xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag Yvonne, love those colours
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete