Followers

Monday 9 February 2015

Craft Stamper Take it Make it Challenge



I've had this little MDF pen/brush holder for ages.  When I saw the technique for the Take It Make It Challenge over at Craft Stamper Magazine was stencils and stamping I knew it was time to "get on with it"!

Below is how it started.



Then I painted it yellow,



For the stamping I used the Art set from Claritystamp and then I masked off the easel and stamped the face onto the canvas using an Art Journey stamp.

The stencils I used on the other three sides are from Sweet Poppy Stencils and their black glossy paste.












7 comments:

  1. Lovely new holder Yvonne, the stencils that you've used are lovely and I bet that black glossy paste looks fab on the yellow background. Well done you! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely make Yvonne, great use of the face stamp on the easel...Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This turned out terrific. Thanks for joining us at the Take It Make It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully stencilled and very useful too ! I have also become your latest blog follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much for your lovely comments. Welcome Sid it's great to have you as a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab Yvonne ..... looks great, and useful too!! Thanks for joining in with the TIMI challenge ..... good luck hun! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully created Yvonne 😀Thank you for joining us for the Craft stampers Take it, make it challengexxxxx

    ReplyDelete