Followers

Friday 15 August 2014

Sweet Lilac Flowers - Bling it Up

I'm very pleased to announce that I have been invited to join the new Design Tean for Sweet Lilac Flowers who not only have an amazing selection of paper flowers but also stock beautiful lace and pretty pearly embellishments too.

This months Challenge is "Bling it Up" and therefore I decided to use a piece I created a while ago (I've been saving it for something special) and cut it up to make a pop up box card.  Unfortunately the pic doesn't show all the lovely texture and glitter.



I proceeded to cut it up and layer it onto blue mirror card for a bit more bling.






With some of the Sweet Likac Flowers I tend to treat them a bit like flowers I've die cut in so much as I ink them, cut into them, wet and squish them etc. Below is a before and after photo.





Hope you don't mind so many pictures!  Here's the final piece to which I've also added a little butterfly

Why not join in our Challrnge this month by clicking HERE (you can also take a look at the lovely projects by my my two new teamies).  After all who doesn't like to Bling it Up!









2 comments:

  1. Morning Yvonne, Congratulations on joining the Sweet Lilac Paper Flowers D.T.....yah......you will have a ball......
    This is a fantastic projects and you really have used some bling...perfect inspiration....I love it....have a great weekend...hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yvonne, congratulations.Stunning project. hugs.

    ReplyDelete