Followers

Saturday 3 August 2013

Distress Ink Storage

A couple of weeks ago I popped into our local Craft Shop and saw one of these storage units decorated and looking very pretty.  I couldn't resist taking one home with me to construct and decorate (it's made by Tando and comes "flat packed"!)

I adore teal but thought that it needed to have the little compartments in a light colour.  I had visited the Indigoblu Open Weekend and bought some of their English Cottage Artist's acrylic paint, one of which was Townhouse Teal, I used this for the frame, white for the compartments and I covered the back in a sheet of Tim Holtz paper.

A final bit of stamping with flitterglu and gilding flakes - job done!!






3 comments:

  1. Clever idea Yvonne, love the colour - looks fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab project Yvonne , great colour and effects. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Yvonne these are great racks aren't they x

    ReplyDelete